Please note the following before placing your order:
1. On placing this order, you will receive a status email to let you know the order has been "created". This will be followed by a "confirmed" status email once you've completed the transaction via Sagepay, our payment processor. If you don't receive a 'confirmed status' email or specifically need a VAT receipt, please contact us via email. In the unlikely event payment fails for whatever reason, the order will be automatically cancelled. You will need to place a new order and try the payment again possibly with a different payment method.
2. We offer a standard delivery service (3-4 days) via myHermes on orders under £20. All other orders are shipped using a Next Working Day service by our courier DPD Local. For Northern Ireland and remote areas & islands, we offer a 2 Day (DPD) or 3-5 day service via MyHermes.
3. Our cut off time for same day dispatch is 12pm. In some instances, order processing can take up to 24 hours if the items are not readily available.
4. For European deliveries, transit time via DPD may take up to 5 days depending on the country.
5. Due to Covid 19, our couriers now practice no contact delivery. You can leave us instructions (in comments box on checkout) if you wish the courier to leave the package in a safe place or deliver to a neighbor.
6. If you chose the click and collect option, you can pick up your order from our premises located at 142 Tuckton Road, Bournemouth BH6 3JX. Opening hours are Monday - Friday (10m-12pm). We will send you a confirmation email when the goods are ready for collection.
7. Please email us if you haven't received your package when expected so we can check into it.
8. Please see our 30 day refund policy in the unlikely event you wish to return your purchase.
9. Full Terms and conditions can be viewed here.